Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:12 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

It's really too early to pack our clothes, but I've pulled out everything I'm donating, and managed to get my husband to make decisions about the clothing in his dresser. He had a lot of work clothes, too many, some he had never even worn, so some of that had to go. We still have to get through his side of the closet tho. We already have 3 full lawn and leaf bags full of clothes for donation.

He had a big blue Sterilite bucket and a couple of bags filled with cables and wires (RIDICULOUS), and I made him sit down and go through them. He was not a happy camper at all, but he threw most of that crap out, and now there's only one bag of it
He still needs to go through a trunk with various crap in it, but I'm not pushing that issue yet. I already feel like we're filming an episode of "Hoarders" and I can't expect him to go at my pace, since he has a hard time letting things go.

I think I've reached the point where I've packed everything I can pack right now. I can probably go through the apartment throwing some **** out, and can do some cleaning, but there's a bunch of **** in my cleaning path now. And, unfortunately, there are more large items that my husband will need to throw in the dumpster...

He told me that he would take apart the furniture this weekend so it would be easier to throw out. Surprise, surprise, HE DID NOT. I told him last night I was going to TRY to do it myself today because I was ****ING SICK OF WAITING. He told me he'd bring his drill in today after work to do it... what are the odds of that happening? If he doesn't, I swear I will pitch a ****ING FIT!!!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-17-2017), Dmom3005 (07-17-2017), ger715 (07-17-2017), mymorgy (07-17-2017)