View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 06:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Terrible shock, after the funeral in the last fortnight people feeling vulnerable. Now one of the girls has just live posted heavily under influence of either alcohol or drugs attempting to take her life with knife at the wrists. DB and others frantically trying to ring her, no answer, have phoned ambulance and police to her but no one knows where she actually is, trying to ge the hospital to release her last known address. The live feed has dropped out, last vision her sobbing, head hung low and blood dripping. How has the world come to this, her cry for help so obvious, I can only pray primary responders have reached her in time. DB on group conference call right now, everyone distraught. No one fit to drive anywhere and psych has told everyone to stay put. It puts everything into perspective, I pray she is reached in time, I pray this group are faced with no more this week, this month, this year. DB birthday tomorrow. Our celebration cancelled nothing prepares you for this. My troubles are nothing in comparison. Heart breaking for her parents, they have gone through so much and now this. Say a prayer with me please. DB not a praying kind but he is out there now in shock praying to any god who will answer him, please let her be found in time. Felling heartsick.
eva5667faliure (07-17-2017), ger715 (07-20-2017), Wide-O (07-17-2017)