View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 03:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WOW, this is so beautiful, from my experience as well as many of yours, you find yourself doing all that is said to do, to not give up, not let nothing stop you, to GO FORWARD..... and for many of us in the world to find a purpose after paralysis don't always achieve this victory. I find this forum to be the best for appreciating the victories of those with SCI. I did experience one online community, very well known for it's purpose to help people with SCI consider my promoting my CD as a violation of it's terms. I respect the no SPAM law but I felt as a community online forum for people with SCI, you would know my audience and my music is also SCI.

We who are SCI who overcome depression and suicidal thoughts and find hobby or activity that may help us pay bills, pay for supplies we need everyday, help pay for equipment our insurance wont, and share this with others who may be interested in our products, need something like this because we already have a huge obstacle with society not looking at us as people who sit all day with no dreams

GOD BLESS this forum, it's the best

professirx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote