Thread: weird
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 07:28 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

kay it happened all my life. myra got new clothes. i got clothes from a thrift store or myra's hand me downs. On holidays they went to myra's because they wanted to be with the boys(I don't blame them) and I was left out- myra got to drive the car when she wanted, I didn't. myra got to use the phone when she wanted I had to wait. I could go on and on. when there was dirty work like driving with my drunk father I was the one who was called to do it not myra. I was the youngest. when somebody was needed to calm my father down, I was the one my mother turned to. I was the one who had to lie on the couch with my father not myra. the joke was I always felt sorry for my mother and once told her I would die for her.
You missed the point Kay. at the psychiatrist after much trying to avoid answering the question she finally said that myra would be more use to her at that point so she could dispense with me. It was always about her own needs and really had nothing to do much with Myra.
also my mother was a social climber and so was my sister. I wasn't. At least one of her son's now is a millionaire. The middle one is on his way of being a billionaire and the youngest is on the way to being a millionaire.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-18-2017), Dmom3005 (07-18-2017), OhKay (07-18-2017)