View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 11:47 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thankyou so much for responding. If you would be so kind to look back to my original post...a couple of weeks ago... It's titled "3months post head slam". It may answer some things.

I have some wonderful coworkers and friends to support me. I have a boyfriend but he is very black and white "think positive, take your meds, get out and do things, you will getter it will just take time, go ride your horse, go ride your Harley, hang out with friends....it could be worse you could have cancer". He isn't the best when it comes to this. Last night for example when he got home I went over and sat on his lap, hugged him and laid on his chest. To me that was an obvious sign I needed support. He had seem me bawling my eyes out in the early am distressed as all get out. .... He grabbed the tv remote.....so up I got crying again. I have a counselor... Who has never had anxiety. I have a wonderful Doctor I have been with since my first horrible anxiety issue 5 yrs ago. I just rode my bicycle quite strenuously for 40 minutes outside and had a sincere interest looking at houses for sale on the way.. I don't have any other physical problems other than those I mentioned. Thankyou ma'am for reaching out
Rahruwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote