Thread: Emg/NCS today
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi, i've noticed that my leg muscles have definitely atrophied as well. I used to be a runner for many years and had strong legs. when i get a copy of the final report i will post the conclusion. I have pn now for 16 years and it has been progressing steadily in my feet, legs, arms and hands. feet are the most affected then legs, hands and arms in that order. The cause of my sensory motor large fiver neuropathy is exposure to toxins. I rememberd that you have referred to your PN as in the profound category of damage. I have not heard of the category profound, but it makes sense once you reach a certain level of damage that is beyond severe. not a place either of us would like to be im sure.
thank you for answering and your posts in general. i continue to post results and articles from time to time, even though my cause isnt that common and my posts dont elicit much of a response most of the time, in case someone in a similar situation or exposure is searching online and comes across my posts and it can possibly help them.
echoes long ago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dogwalker (07-29-2017), Lerch (02-11-2019), St George 2013 (08-02-2017)