Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 07:46 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you ladies
I do feel VERY fortunate that things are finally going our way... they seldom do. The apartment number is also one of my lucky numbers that I play in a daily lottery drawing, so I see that as a good sign

Our move is a little over a week away. It's killing me that I can't pack EVERYTHING and this place is such a ****ing mess it's driving me crazy. This weekend, I will pack our clothes, leaving out only enough for a week, which can be packed at the last minute. Next week, all the non-essentials will be packed up, too. I will pretend we are going on vacation. I know I will be a very, very busy lady next week.
This weekend, I will have Corey pull out the stove and fridge so I can clean behind/under/around them. I imagine with all of the cat hair flying around, it will be a big job, but I will manage it. It will be good to get it out of the way.

My brother-in-law got back to me last night. He has some things to do Saturday. He doesn't know about the timing, but will still be able to help my husband move the big stuff some time that day... I know Corey will end up doing a lot of moving himself while he waits for my BIL to get there because he is so impatient. He has a bad back, and I worry he will hurt himself...

I had to go over the oven again yesterday because I didn't rinse off the cleanser well enough (I tested it at 350 and there were terrible fumes within seconds)... just what I needed after the work out the day before, but I managed to rinse it well enough the second time. I realized I'm going to have to go over it again before we move out because after using it last night, it already looks dirty

I'm having a significant issue with my iPhone. I hate to do it because walking through the mall will be murder today, but I'm going to have to go to the Apple Store today to see if they can fix the problem. I have insurance on it, and it's paid off, so if they can't fix it, I guess I will have to get a new phone. UGH.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-20-2017), Dmom3005 (07-20-2017), ger715 (07-20-2017), Mari (07-22-2017), mymorgy (07-20-2017)