Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 07:12 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My anxiety is completely out of control this morning. My usual 1mg of Klonopin has done absolutely nothing, and I can't take more because I have to drive later…
I've been unfocused for the last couple of days, and should have been getting more done. I feel like the move, which is now a week away, is closing in on me. I'm torn between cleaning and packing I guess, and am feeling REALLY OVERWHELMED at the moment.

My husband hasn't been taking out the wood from the furniture he disassembled on Monday, so I took it upon myself to take out half the stack (of the lighter boards) in small trips in doubled-up lawn and leaf bags. He said he'll get rid of the rest this weekend, but he also has other large items to get rid of as well, and he doesn't do **** during the week. We're moving in a week, and he just doesn't get it…

My iPhone had to be reset/erased yesterday because it kept turning off. My phone won't recognize my computer anymore because it's so old. Because of that, I can't sync it to my computer anymore, and had to pay $25/yr for a subscription to a service called "iTunes Match" that backs everything from iTunes to the Cloud to save the music on my phone. I was able to restore everything. That service will come in handy when I get a new phone down the line. Hopefully, the problem is solved now.

Today I have the first appointment with my pdoc I've had in months because she's been on maternity leave. I will have to report the manic episode I had, and admit I didn't call the covering pdoc. I wonder how she'll take it…

I have laundry in now, and have to go grocery shopping after the appointment, which is at 11am. I'll be ready for a nap by the time I get home. So, I'm not going to get anything done today unless I skip it. I have a feeling it will be another lost day…
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-21-2017), ger715 (07-21-2017), mymorgy (07-21-2017)