View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 07:03 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

oh wow yes i recently heard that Celtic Woman version on youtube. It is beautiful. I actually heard it on a day I had just started 5mg of cital...about 3 hours after taking it i noticed d I felt wonderfully calm, normal, clear headed and confident (placebo??). i took my dog for a walk around the golf course and listened to amazing grace and i cried because it was so beautiful and i was so happy to feel normal. that lasted through the night but came back fully anxious and foggy headed the next day...such a let down and hard to understand.

so guess what....yesterday...even thou i anticipated my usual "amped up on edge" condition to be present at work...it actually only lasted for a few hours in the am and the rest of the day and night i felt 90 percent improved. i was so happy and hopeful that i can beat this. i came back to work positive this morning only to have horrible unease and then the weird head fullness/surreal again the whole day and even now as im about to leave. i remember you saying not to compare days, there will be ups and downs. its just bloody frustrating and distressing.

anyways.......
have you noticed how this TBI page always has the most viewers at any given time. bless
Rahruwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote