Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 06:48 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Yesterday I went to my pdoc appointment, did laundry, and went grocery shopping. That is a full day. Sure, I would have liked to have gotten things done at home, but I have to be realistic... I can only do so much. I did contact the cable and electric companies to get things squared away, but I took a 4 hour nap after that- because I needed it.

We have to get the kitties their rabies vaccines today. They're running the clinic from 9am-1pm and 2:30-4:30pm. I don't know when we're going (I hope it's early)... it depends on 1) when my husband wakes up and 2) when he feels like it. I hope we're not waiting in a long line... I really don't know what to expect.

I already know I'm not going to get a nap in today. I have too much to do that requires my husband's participation, and I need to take advantage of the time he is home.
I can get rid of a lot of clutter once he makes more decisions this weekend, and maybe that will help me clear my head for the work ahead. Right now I feel scattered and I don't know where to start... aside from the clothes.

I have to fill some scripts so I can fill my pill case tomorrow. I can pack the rest of my meds, aside from Klonopin, and it will take me through to next Sunday, when I can refill it again when we are somewhat settled in.
I asked my PCP for a refill of lactulose. He wrote it for a 90 day supply, so now I have (8) 16oz bottles of it! Just what I needed to pack up to take with me...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-22-2017), Dmom3005 (07-31-2017), ger715 (07-22-2017), mymorgy (07-22-2017)