View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 03:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have a lot of similar symptoms:

- Altered sensation in the three smallest toes on my right foot. They're not numb, but feel weird as if my socks are bunched up between my toes. When it first started, I kept checking my sock.

- When I'm flaring, that sensation extends to my ankles on both feet. I describe it as feeling like they're wrapped in cellophane.

- I also have "referred sensation" in both my feet, but mine starts higher around the armpit area. If I rub the right side of my torso, I get a stronger vibration in my right foot. Same with the left side. I have constant vibration in my feet, but it just gets stronger with the touch.

- Yes, lots of twitching sensation, but I think magnesium supplements help. My twitches are not visible to the eye.

Just to let you know, you are the first person on this forum that I know of who shares this bizarre referred sensation thing with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becazican View Post
I've been diagnosed with sensimotor poly neuropathy, ncv showed it emg was zero or clean. Neuro dr blamed it on diabetes, a1c has never been over 6.4, and b6 toxicity, over twice the high normal, I don't take supplements. Getting all kinds of cold feeling down my thighs, bit toe and second toe and little toe numb, feel like there is cement in my balls of my feet. Just recently my gp order MRI of my lower spine to show bilateral l4-l5 and l5-s1 compression on nerves. Also my spinal column is much smaller than the average person genetic defect. Also been having twitches in my leg, don't know whether that is from anxiety or nerve thing. Also when i rub my thighs and put my pants on my feet vibrated, looked it up its called pallesthesia. Made the mistake of using dr google about twitching and als popped up now I'm scared like hell.
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (07-22-2017)