View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 09:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm going back to a neuro for the first time since 2014, so I'll find out how crazy this one thinks I am. My other one is semi-retired, and it would take 8 months to get an appt with him, so I figured I'd try someone else. Maybe they'll have more ideas.

So the only thing they've found metabolically with you is elevated B6 and elevated A1C? From my research, I know that even people who are pre-diabetic can get neuropathy from it, but my understanding is that it's not full body. It classically starts in the feet and moves up to the legs. Mine is full body. I even have weirdness in my scalp and face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becazican View Post
Wow, mine start at my waist , even in the shower soaping myself up, left side is worst Than the right side, you made me feel better, since everyone i tell about this sensation looks at me like I'm crazy, my neurologist says its irritated nerves that are vibrating. I always think the worst , long history of that. My glucose has been up the last few days since i got some procedure done and had to stop metformin during it , starting up tomorrow.

I have tried r ala for two weeks didn't seem to help so i stopped
Have magnesium cream
Take fish oil
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote