Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Bobby, I wouldn't feel comfortable giving the cats meds unless a vet prescribed them. I tried giving Rocky Benadryl once (recommended dosage online) to relax him before clipping his nails, and he started foaming at the mouth! Thank God he was okay!

I'm very upset about yesterday...

My husband sorted through a trunk of junk, but he kept just about everything. At about 8pm he threw out the remaining wood from the furniture he broke down, and three trash bags, two of which had been sitting in the kitchen for days, AND THAT'S IT.

So, there are a ton of large items left to be thrown away, and I don't know when he plans on doing it... He is so ****ing lazy, and I'm so tired of his excuses

I didn't do everything I planned on either... I didn't clean behind the fridge or stove, but I finally finished repairing the scratching post on the cat condo tho, something I hadn't planned on doing, but did because I decided I didn't want to take an unfinished project with us. It didn't take long, but what a PITA. The kitties are already enjoying it

I have to get rid of the clothes we're donating before I can pack our clothes because the bags are in my way. I split the load up into 6 lighter trash bags that are light enough for me to lift. The Salvation Army is only 10 minutes from our place, but I may just keep them in my trunk until I get more packing done.

I have to call the assistant manager today to arrange a time to see the apartment. I want to see it today. Corey won't be out of work until after 2:30, but if that's too late for her, he said it's okay for me to see it alone...
I would rather see it alone, then drag him out couch shopping... usually there is a wait between when you order a couch and when it's available for pick up or delivery... hopefully not too long in our case. But he may not play ball. He has no sense of urgency.

I woke him up last night trying to get in on his side of the bed, and then he found me asleep on the toilet again. I'm going to have to stop taking the Baclofen, at least for now.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-24-2017), Dmom3005 (07-31-2017), ger715 (07-27-2017), Mari (07-24-2017), mymorgy (07-24-2017)