View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 03:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENIGMACODE View Post
Hi RSD-ME

I do appreciate all the helpful comments. Let me repeat I definitely 'do' have RSD as I indicated in my first comment. I'd rather avoid going thru my history, (that's not necessary), as I'm totally familiar with the effects of living with this condition. As I said its 'well documented' so I'm beyond that and I'm not asking for help on whether I actually have it or not. I'm living with it, some days 'ok' somedays not good at all. 'RSD' can easily spread to other limbs (which is already happening). Whether its 'officially' in my right toe is a 'good bet' because that's the limb where the surgical injury occurred. However as I said the pain and discharge have diminished.

Thanx
Mike
Hi Mike.

I don't think anyone was questioning that you have RSD...just recommending getting the toe thoroughly checked out to make sure your new symptoms are not something else that is easily treated. I've been through the ringer when I have new symptoms and while LOTS of new things are the RSD related symptoms (usually as a result of my nervous system acting up)...I have gotten some other diagnoses that were treated or taken care of separately and I'm glad the doctors kept checking because if there is something else and it can be treated...then that's great. So much easier to treat an infection, ingrown nail, etc vs it being RSD spread (I have it through much of my body...so I know it spreads) because RSD spread (as you know) is not so easily treated.

I hope you get your answers soon and I hope that the toe is NOT RSD spread and continues to get better. Take care and definitely keep us updated. I know what a horrible thing it is to deal with (as do we all) and sometimes just having a safe place to vent or talk is very helpful. Hugs.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (07-25-2017), RSD ME (07-27-2017)