Thread: Baclofen Pump
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 03:46 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

And just a side note... what is with locals for needles to the spine? Poor doctor was shocked that I refused anything (had to remind her allergic ) but still was highly concerned for my comfort while she did what really didn't phase me in the slightest. It's just a fine tiny needle that it's honestly nothing and really far less painful than getting jabbed even with a copaxone needle, which is comparable in gauge to a local... so.. why? Why bother poking twice when the second time poking someone isn't even going to be comparable to the first poke, and really feels closer to a mosquito bite than "needle".

Just something to think about next time you need your spine poked with a needle... maybe save yourself some discomfort and forgo the extra poke that's going to numb what you're already really not especially going to feel anyways. Sure the doctors might think you're crazy, but you honestly can't really feel it anyways, I imagine getting the local will hurt far more than the procedure itself, allergy or no.