View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 01:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It's 2.04am. I'm awake, my temp is 38.3, I'm in agony, my left side is frozen in pain. I can't get out of bed easily it's as if I can't move my left hip/lower back. We're talking about me going to hospital. I had to wake DB up as I was so hot and asked him to get the thermometer. I'm wondering if I've got an infection from the facet joint injections. The left side got gradually worse throughout the day yesterday.

I went in only to facilitate a meeting between an injured worker and her line manager. I had spoken with her the week before to get all the points, I spoke to him so I had all the points and I discussed them each before the meeting so that way there are no surprises in the meeting. I knew I was unwell but did it for her.

We covered off the facilitated conversation and we had agreeed / reached a harmonious relationship to move forward. We were wrapping up and suddenly she said; I have a list of demands and I can tell you that they had nothing to do with her workers Comp claim. I was shocked and the area manager speechless.

I left work in lots of pain, got home and it's got progressively worse. I will go to hospital at 5am.
eva5667faliure (10-18-2017), ger715 (07-26-2017)