Thread: Feeling steps?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 10:08 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Feeling steps?

OK so first I want to start by asking do you ever have those days where you're walking around and you can kind of feeling the steps you're taking all the way in your head? Like it almost feels like every step you have is shaking your brain around?
Is this caused by being tired or stressed out?
To be honest this very well could be anxiety getting to me but the other day I was rushing to catch a train and I had quite a few heavy bags on me. As I was I guess speed walking I could feel every single step I was taking in my head. I was so worried this was shaking my brain around and I was getting reconcussed but I had no other choice being as I'm an 18 year old girl and I was in a not so great area so I had to keep speed walking. This was my college orientation though so I did have a very long two days and only got maybe 5 hours of sleep the night before. I don't think this hurt me but I keep replaying it over and over in my mind anyway and have been feeling a bit dizzier and have had more head pressure. Like I said, probably anxiety. Any thoughts?
adip18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote