View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:28 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

is there anyway you can find cheaper housing? once Mari pointed out the huge mortgage I almost got a panic attack. I am wondering how your wife agreed to let yourself put yourself under so much stress unless you are expecting some good inheritances. I know there is a real estate bubble here and I don't know how much longer it can last. There have been a lot of defaults in sub mortgages...
Is there anyway you can have the operation done soon? That would relieve some stress.
When I was a psychologist I worked under three badly run clinics...management is the key. I burnt out not so much from the clinics but from the management. Once you get your operation, is there any hope that there are some well run places that you might secretly apply to? In one of the places I worked in, a Catholic organization, after I left, the head psychiatrist I was told was arrested for selling medications illegally...That guy was so bad...and so prejudice. I did a lot of testing and would argue that some of the Latin kids were smarter than he was but their English vocabulary hampered their scores but their analytical abilities were off the scales.
Bobby