Thread: frustrated...
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the info DiMarie.
I'm waiting on a call back from my TOS doc to see if he is really insistant on this test or if he is going to call my neuro doc. If I have to have the test I would rather try to stay local. I'm just not crazy about anyone sticking needles in my collarbone area! to many veins/arteries and nerves to mess up. AND I'M A BLEEDER! so if they miss and hit something, I'm screwed. (bleedtime 8 minutes ) I've had emg done in the past and bled all over the table. The doc was really surprised. I forwarned him but did he listen???? NNNOOOO.
Hey Linda..
My doc has done several of these surgeries in the last few years but not thousands as some of the docs affiliated with this forum. He's a well respected cardiac and thoracic surgeon. I would rather not give his name as he doesn't want to become a TOS surgeon specifically. He is well schooled in the area tho. I can PM you his info tho.
His patients have had much success with surgery and only one had Postop complications which PT rectified. He has been very honest and upfront with me and I'm confident in his skills.
on a personal note Linda, Where are you located? I'm in Burlington Co in the southern half of NJ.
horsemommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote