View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
I'm so glad that you got in touch with your social worker and she was able to get someone to accompany you to appointments and arrange a cab for you

A absolutely HATE my cane. I really resisted using it in the beginning, but I got used to it. It will take time, but you will, too. Try buying a pretty one... that really helped me.

I would explain to Stella that you have enough anxiety of her own, and ask her to refrain from making noises or overreacting when you are out and about. You need her support not more anxiety. I've had to tell my husband to shut up and back off many times.

I'm sorry that you are still feeling irritable and depressed, and I hope that your toes and feet are in better shape soon
I hail my own cab. I don't mind the cane. A lot of times I don't need it and it is a pain to put it down when i am seated. I told stella she was getting me anxious. I don't know what is happening to me. I have gained five pounds in a few days. I have a sugar craving. I ordered some sweet things and chicken pot pies. feel wretched and scared about the sugar and the diabetes and the weight gain but I am so depressed. the antidepressants aren't working. I also don't know if the doxepin is increasing my appetite. I am a total wreck. I don't know if I am having a blood test on friday. I am out of control. I just want carbohydrates and not other food. I don't remember being like this. it is f**king scary. My anxiety is sky high and the klonopin isn't touching it
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-02-2017), Dmom3005 (08-02-2017), OhKay (08-06-2017)