View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 09:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada, Sorry you're having such a time of it. To answer your question, I exercise almost every day. I do it in the hopes that the RSD won't get any worse than it is. My RSD has pretty much destroyed my left leg but I still make myself use it because I know that if I don't I'll lose the little mobility that I have. I have an exercise bike and a threadmill that I use when the weather is bad. I make myself go for a short walk every day with my leg brace and cane. I also try every day to walk around the house without the cane and brace. This is very hard so I don't do it for very long. I did try water therapy and it is great. You can get more done when you're in the water. But the only places around here that offer water therapy are the P.T.'S and it is not affordable. It's important that the water be warm and most public pools keep their water cool. A good therapist or chiropractor might be able to give you an idea of what might work for you as far as exercise is concerned. Hope you find something that helps. Jeannie
used to be is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote