View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 05:19 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by help1980 View Post
7 months? 2 years and 2 EEGs later i still havent recovered..before this happened i was a 35 year old in the prime of my youth and i had never fallen sick for like 20 years...now i cant walk properly, i cant lift anything, my muscles twitch randomly all over my body (including face)....i have lost muscle tone on all 4 limbs...i slur at times...i make typing mistakes and man the tinnitus is unbearable
Help1980, so sorry to read that you are still having so much trouble. So, what do the doctors tell you about this mess? I didn't get any kind of commentary from the neurologist after the normal EEG, just a call from the office staff telling me the EEG was normal. The last thing the neurologist actually said to me was, "You really need to calm down, you will live." It seems at a certain point we've all been written off as over stressed. I've had 20 good days in a row as of today (I consider it a good day when all that happens is the muscle jerks as I fall asleep.) Still tire easily and don't have a lot of endurance. My gait has normalized, but there's still quite a bit of pain from the knees down with any kind of weight bearing.
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (08-03-2017)