Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 07:12 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The kitties are doing great! They had nothing to look at in the old apartment. Now they are enjoying the views from the slider and the windows, and they love the new furniture, too. I've been checking with my black light, and there's still been no inappropriate peeing since we moved in!

There's no way that Corey will unpack anything, including his own stuff... I can't make that man do anything he doesn't want to, and he usually doesn't want to do anything. I've been running around, so I haven't done much unpacking myself. I expect I'll kick it into overdrive this weekend and get a lot of that done, and I expect Corey will work on what he's interested in... hooking up electronics.

To make a long story short: there are washers and dryers in this building, but not in this unit, so it would be much less convenient for me to do laundry here than at the laundromat. The plan is: I will put the laundry in bags and Corey will put them in my trunk the morning I'm going, then he will bring in the clean laundry when he gets home from work. It's not the end of the world. Getting it all done cheaper, in under two hours, once a week is not a bad thing.

My neck is ****ing terrible... but I can turn my head and lift my left arm okay, but not without a lot of pain, now. I'm thinking about going to see a chiropractor, but I'm going to wait to see how I feel on Monday.

I'm going to spoil myself a little and have a manicure AND pedicure today. I wear gloves when I use some cleaning products, but don't when I use others, and all the cleaning I was doing really took its toll. My nails are a mess.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-04-2017), Dmom3005 (08-04-2017), ger715 (08-14-2017), mymorgy (08-04-2017)