Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I don't get as much out of a pedicure as I used to because I don't have much feeling in my feet, but I still enjoyed it
I always get a gel manicure on my fingernails and it lasts at least 2 weeks, but they use regular polish on toenails because it lasts a long time anyway.

I'm taking 800mg of Advil every 5 hours or so for my neck (when I remember) and I occasionally take Tylenol as well. I'm on Lithium, so I really shouldn't be taking NSAIDs at all, especially in such high doses, but I'm on a very low dose. My pdoc knows I'm doing it because my neck was ****ed up when I last saw her. It doesn't feel like the Advil is helping, but it may be helping with inflammation, and I have to do something about it.

Corey thinks the laundry plan is a good one. He's concerned I will try to carry the laundry up and down the stairs myself tho. He's been trying to get me to slow down and relax in general, but I don't listen well
I sorted through all the dirty laundry yesterday even though I probably won't get to the laundromat until Tuesday. I also unpacked all our clothes. I will probably put some boxes away in the spare bedroom today, and maybe once I do that, and things are less cluttered, I can relax.

My mood is flat, probably because I'm so exhausted, and I'm irritable, probably for the same reason.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-05-2017), Dmom3005 (08-06-2017), ger715 (08-14-2017), Mari (08-05-2017), mymorgy (08-05-2017)