Thread: Glutathione
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

think about it, I.V. glutathione has been around for at least 14 years, do you think if it really helped anyone except for maybe a short term benefit which is quite expensive we'd all know about it? i tried it 12 years ago for 6 weeks and received no benefit. there's a lot less posts now a days on this board from parkies trying alternative treatments, especially with the loss of RICK but years ago glutathione was a major topic. unfortunately a lot of that discussion doesn't come up on search since it was on another board and the old posts were not transferred over when the old board was shut down. so i don't think you're exploring new ground here and were're all just wearing blinders to alt treatments. there has been 2 nasal glutathione trials, maybe you want to look into that. try to find any posting on a social media board where someone said they got a major benefit. in comparison, when the study came out stating 1000mg /day of coq10 delayed progression, i spent $200/month for coq10 but soon stopped, couldn't afford it. but noone wanted to wait for a 2nd trial to verify the results of the first trial, desperate people do desperate things and get taken advantage of. the 2nd study showed coq10 did not slow progression at even higher doses. so this proves that if there is the slightest hope that an OTC treatment might help, parkies will try it and we'll know quickly if it really does help, and it won't take years. so i will stick my neck out and say if NAC or glutathione in the forms that we can obtain currently helped, we'd know about it with just 1 person claiming on the internet that it helped which would trigger a wave of "testers", as did the hype that coconut oil helped an alzheimer patient.

but go ahead and try it, ya never know.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
olsen (08-06-2017)