View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks girls,

I was almost afraid to post this question. I know some people are so much worse off then me RSD wise.

My Dr. is determined to keep me out of a wheelchair. I just cried in his office last night. No matter what I try to do exercise wise, I make myself worse. It's been a hard month for me for some reason. I've missed Bill more this month, we are having problems with my VNS and now the other problems. He told me last night that we could turn the VNS off for awhile but I am so hesitant because of not wanting him to turn it back on AT ALL.

I am going to a Drs. appt. next week and I'm going to try and find some new balance shoes. I found 3 places that carry them. I think good shoes might help with the heel problem.

Where these water arobeics are the water is cool. That worries me also but then again since I stay too hot all of the time, I don't know if it would hurt me. I'm going to check on them this evening. It is 4 blocks from here so I can walk to them.

I'm just determined to keep going and also to keep my weight down. I tend to gain if I sat still.

Thanks again for the advice.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote