Thread: Glutathione
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

my advice is to research these topics better, i know the wife of the alz. patient is a doctor but if you research further the benefit was not all that great. that said, a university was supposed to have started a clinical trial on coconut oil and alz. i don't have a link, too lazy.

dr. hauser at USF did a trial testing IV gluta ---- no benefit.
i'm in seattle where the inhaled gluta studies were done. talked to 3 people who tried it and no benefit and expensive since only 1 pharmacy in the area has the blessing of dr. mischele to compound it, at least i think that's the case.

i wish this stuff worked. when i was first diagnosed in 2002 i thought i'd be the first person to beat pd. my pd got worse soon after having my amalgam fillings removed and i thought, ah ha, mercury poisoning caused my pd. i ignored the fact that dentists didn't get pd more often than the avg person. so i tried IV chelations from a MD - she was sure they would reduce my pd symptoms - they didn't. switched to the CUTLER's chelation protocol where you take chelating drugs every 4 hours for at least a month!! did it for 3 weeks and quit. every alt med practitioner ii met thought they could help me or provide useful diagnosis, from andy cutler with his chemistry ph.d - he was living in seattle, to the optometrist who he said could detect mercury poisoning from my eyes - she wasn't sure - to the naturpath that had me take lots of expensive tests but had never treated a pd patient but he was highly recommended, bottom line i became a little skeptical.

you could probably get a bike trainer apparatus which you place the bike on so you can use it indoors and a used bike for $200 and make a stationary bike. that's what i use.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jeffreyn (08-06-2017)