View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 07:58 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippin2 View Post
Did you see where Alex had ALS ( Lou Gehrigs) from the vaccine?! I am scared to death this is what I have. I have numb tongue trouble swallowing weak muscles and pain help
trippin2, have you been seen by a neurologist? All of us have different physiologies and therefore may be affected differently by the vaccine. The fear is truly awful. If I seem to bruise a bit easily I wonder if the vaccine has affected my bone marrow...might it be leukemia? If my legs seem a bit puffy from fluid retention I wonder if the vaccine has affected my kidneys. Fortunately I can look back on my most recent blood work and be somewhat reassured. Even though I've expressed some frustration with my neurologist, she did do blood work to rule out autoimmune disease and restless legs syndrome. Both came back negative. Even though we may be frustrated with the medical world at times, the hard evidence of such tests is valuable. Rabies is a neurological disease. Rabies vaccine is neurologically modulated, therefore we have neurological symptoms. It could be that many of our symptoms could be from random inflammation of various nerves. The report of ALS, and the report of symptoms making a dramatic return after 8 years are both very unsettling (and frightening) but each of us need to keep questioning and advocating and pressing for answers. Nobody on this forum can give medical advice, but ATXman's suggestions of good solid nutrition, extra vitamin D3, and adequate rest and careful exercise all bear merit. I also think B complex vitamins are very important. All of us will probably recover at different rates, and to different degrees. No doubt, this stinks, but it beats actually getting rabies. Hoping the best for you, and all of us.

Last edited by Batbite24; 08-07-2017 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Adding information
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote