Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I don't know if the Feliway helped to deter urine marking or help the kitties settle in more quickly or not, but they have been scratching the new furniture. When I sprayed the old furniture with it, it took them a couple of weeks to stop stop tho, and I've only been spraying this furniture for a week. I clipped their nails a little over a week before we moved, but I cut them again yesterday because keeping them short usually helps deter them from scratching, too... fingers crossed that they stop their bad behavior soon.

My neck is just HORRIBLE. The pain's not going away this time, so I'm going to have to do something about it.

I searched for chiropractors on my health plan's website, and the closest one to me is about 74 miles away so that isn't a viable option.

I think I will call my PCP for an appointment and ask him to order plain X-Rays of my neck. I can see where this is heading tho. I will need to have an MRI, which will be a $250 copay, and I already owe the company money from previous MS-related MRIs.

Obviously money is tight right now since we just moved, and we also need the brakes fixed on the car. I think I will start to pay down more money on that MRI bill while I wait for the inevitable ortho appointment. That's the only thing I can think of...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-07-2017), Dmom3005 (08-07-2017), ger715 (08-14-2017), mymorgy (08-07-2017)