View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 09:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey HB :)

I totally understand what you are going through. I sweat the same way. All from the HEAD....very frustrating. I start sweating sometimes when I'm doing nothing but Sitting ! I mean what the heck ?

I'm usually in the bedroom but when I move to another room I take my big floor fan with me.

I lost all my hair in 2013 due to chemo and I swear if I looked like Demi Moore when she was bald in that movie I'd keep my head shaved. But sadly I'm not attractive and without hair it's even worse !
lol

I am on disability due to my SFN damage so I'm not in the workplace but I'm sorry you are having to deal with that. I have realized that if I can work myself up to dry my hair with a blow dryer after I shower I can handle the sweating hair a little better than letting it air dry.

And my daughter bought me one of those cooling towels and I never opened it but I am right now !

Best of luck to you and I'll continue to follow this thread in hopes someone will come along with an amazing fix for this !

And thanks for all the commenters that took time to send a note on this subject.

Take care,

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Cliffman (08-10-2017)