Thread: Spread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up We make the difference

Even though I have been getting nothing but worse, I refuse to let it take the way I treat others, or how I decide to live today. You know Mark you nailed it right on the head, we get in denial. At first I was in denial that I could be happy ever again, and that I could not make a difference anymore. I was wrong.

Once I made up my mind I was having a good time despite what was going on with my body, I have had some of the best times I have ever had. I have even got closer to the ones I loved because of driving them away with a bunch whining, and crying, and complaining about pain that they couldnt do one thing about. I started complimenting, making myself spend time with people even when my body was screaming not to lol.

I still have my rough days, but they a far and few in between because they have to be pretty bad before I give in. Then I just disappear to my room.
Dont let this monster win. I think it is a good thing to come here and tell how your doing, and get those things off your chest. It is far easier when you let out those things here then on your loved ones. We understand, and actually look forward to finding out how everyone is doing, at least I do.

Well I had alot more to say, but I believe thats enough lol. Want to give (((((Roz)))))) a big hug!! Love ya so much!

Everyone take care!
Allen
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote