Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I slept in past 6am this morning, which is rare. I particularly enjoyed my first cup of coffee and cigarette out on the deck because it's so bright, sunny, and beautiful out

My PCP thinks my neck/shoulder problems are due to MS spasticity (spasms) because, of course, EVERYTHING is caused by either MS, BP, or meds. He suggested PT, but I said I wouldn't go without knowing what was wrong, and I think that's sensible.

I have a history of cervical disc problems, and the first/last time I had major problems like this, by the time I got to the ortho, the only thing he could do for me was to operate. My PCP said that plain X-Rays were pointless because they don't clearly show disc problems, and ordered an MRI, which I'm having today...

They will try to get that $250 copay out of me when I go, and I will try to negotiate. Maybe my PCP is right, and I'm wasting money we don't have, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Doing laundry was a bad idea, but I did it anyway. It was extremely painful, but I survived. I'm comforted by the thought that I won't have to deal with it for another week, and (hopefully) I won't be taking as much clothes the next time.

I called my pdoc's office to let them know I was running a few minutes late, only to find out she wasn't even in the office. The girl who wrote out my appointment card wrote the wrong month on it. I was happy I didn't have to go, but wish I knew beforehand so I could have left the clothes in the dryer longer. Oh well.

My aunt is up from NC and said she wanted to meet up mid-week, but I haven't heard a word from her since. I guess I will text her today. She may be mad at me because my other aunt asked me to loan her money and I said "no." IDK. We don't have money to lend, not that it's any of her business.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-09-2017), Dmom3005 (08-09-2017), ger715 (08-14-2017), Mari (08-10-2017), mymorgy (08-09-2017)