View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 05:16 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default More possible causes

It is strange how probably most people don't have problems with this vaccine, but some of us do. I have some thoughts and experiences to share just for the sake of information if nothing else. Almost 6 years ago my health was severely damaged by a prescription of Cipro, which is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic. Fluoroquinolones contain a fluoride ion that allows the medication to cross the blood-brain barrier. Many of my symptoms were neurological, including myoclonus and depression. Other than that I developed a raging Candida infection, tendon and ligament damage, a torn retina, food allergies, multi-chemical sensitivities, extreme fatigue, and inability to regulate my body temperature. Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture and herbs) were the best help in that situation, but over all, time, rest, good nutrition, and a lot of patience went into my (incomplete) recovery. It took 5 years for me to feel even reasonably good. The food allergies and multichemical sensitivity are still with me and are probably permanent. Then I was bitten by the bat, and the rest of that history is on this forum. In searching and researching answers to the Cipro problem, I had myself tested for the MTHFR gene variant, and came up heterozygous positive on both genes. Not as bad as homozygous positive, but my results still mean that my body is not methylating well, lacking in a liver enzyme that allows the body to break down and remove toxins, therefore the toxins stay in the body longer and do damage. I need to practice very careful avoidance of pharmaceuticals, and I knew the rabies vaccine would probably be problematic, but in the case of a bat bite with no bat to test...you have no choice. Just some thoughts as to why those of us on this forum might be having the problems we are.
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote