View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 07:16 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Attention

[QUOTE=Batbite24;1248804]Yes, the forum was (and is) huge for me. Family and friends try to be supportive, but as this drags on and on, you can tell they don't get why you are so fearful every time something happens. They don't get that you withdraw socially because you pretty much look fine, and the doctor said you would be fine. The 3 months that I had a terrible time walking, and was in sooooo much pain, they were concerned, that's very visible. But the rest...it's just as awful. The creepy thing is that a lot of the neurological stuff is the same as rabies symptoms. Understandable I think, that that would strike fear into your heart

I am having muscle twitches all over my body now for a week, now my eye is twitching uncontrollably. My mom and boyfriend have both completely written me off as a hypochondriac and the doctors think I'm nuts too. I'm starting to even doubt myself sometimes until I read these posts. I feel like I'm having a stroke a lot of times because I go numb and it's terrifying
trippin2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote