View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 03:41 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Bryanna,

Thank you again for this information especially regarding the pre molar as no endodontologist, oral surgeon or dentist has mentioned an issue with this tooth although after reading many of your posts I am aware that it is a tooth with a root canal and will stay chronically infected.
I will mention this pre molar issue on my next visit to the oral surgeon. I wish I had contacted you many years ago as I truly believe the information you are providing me with is completely accurate and honest in relation to my oral health which is what I want.

Can I please ask you one more question regarding the extraction site,

Due to the fact that I have no follow-up appointments with the original oral surgeon who extracted the molar, because he has referred me on to a neurologist for pain management.
Does he have a legal responsibility to reply to the email I have sent to him regarding my concerns with the attached X-ray and is it his responsibility to remove the amalgam at no extra cost due to the fact that debris from the extracted tooth is still in the socket.

On my last visit to this oral surgeon I actually explained that one of the symptoms I felt apart from continued pain was a feeling that the tooth was not completely removed and could there possibly be a broken bit of tooth in the socket (I did not even think about amalgam I actually meant bone). He assured me not as he managed to look inside the socket.

It was only this continued discomfort in the socket that forced me to get a second opinion and an Xray which showed the amalgam fragment.

Thank you once again.

Jamm
JAMM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote