Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 06:47 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Nobody from my PCP's office called me yesterday about the ortho appointment. I should have called the office myself, but I was sleeping from about 2:30-5:30pm. I guess I'll call them on Monday.

I got an email notification that they posted the radiologist's report on the patient portal:
I have moderate to severe spinal stenosis and "protrusions" at two points/in two directions at C4-5 that are compressing the nerve root. I have mild spinal stenosis at C6-7 and a "protrusion" at that level that is also compressing the nerve.

I was too out of it to drive yesterday, so I HAVE TO do the grocery shopping today. I may have to have Corey drive me to the store because I'm off again... I've had a busy week and have been doing too much. The naps haven't been cutting it. I need more rest.

I locked Dottie in the hall closet by accident yesterday, and didn't realize it until about 10 hours later when I opened the door and she came trotting out unfazed. I felt really bad until she tried getting back in there again before I closed the door lol. I've accidentally locked her in closets for long periods of time like that before because she likes to get into places where she normally can't go, and she's fast and sneaky lol
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-14-2017), Dmom3005 (08-13-2017), ger715 (08-14-2017), mymorgy (08-12-2017)