View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:06 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippin2 View Post
Hi Batbite,
I ended up with a wonderful neuro yesterday! He listened to me and BELIEVED me about the vaccine! I was so happy I hugged him yesterday. (He also looks like a Kennedy so it's rather pleasant talking to him
He is researching all of my symptoms. He thinks inflammation like all of us and said that none of this is anxiety, post vaccine reactions can and do happen, we are the unlucky few.
It was very encouraging.
I have a couple of things I've noticed. I seem to do worse inside with my air conditioner cranked. (I live in Phoenix and it's the middle of August so it's hard not to have it on full blast) I am much dizzier and my fingers and numbness are worse then.
I have also read a lot of adverse reactions from young women who have had the gardasil shot series. THOUSANDS of girls were sick from this and I wish it was banned. I haven't heard of many girls getting the gardasil vaccine like they were in the 2006-2012 but hope parents don't use this vaccine, it has been proven to be a waste. I hope they have recovered fully as well, they are similar to us and had to go through a whole series, which is always worse
Hope everyone has a good weekend and if anyone wants to talk with me or Batbite please chime in!
Also Batbite, I am thankful for you. I was bitten by a bat too, so I feel a strong connection to you. I was in Sedona Arizona last weekend and a wild bobcat bit 7 tourists and was positive for rabies a while back so those people are undergoing the series now. I hope they are ok and recovering, I wondered how they were faring from the shots.
trippin2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Batbite24 (08-12-2017)