View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:15 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default When taking walks, how much fatigue is a symptom returning?

Hey guys,

Previously I've been able to take a walk of about an hour a day, with a short break halfway. Since that has been going so well, I decided to try to step the challenge up a little bit yesterday and went for a walk of 1h15m. After 45 minutes, I felt tired and rested at a bus stop. I also stopped listening to my audio book. The absence of the audio book made me feel more clear, and I went on to complete the 1h15m walk.

However, today I don't feel great. I feel restless and I experience dizzyness, especially after looking at my mobile screen and walking simultaneously. I managed to walk about 15-20 minutes today before I started feeling a little tired in my legs. At first I thought it was anxiety that produced these symptoms, but after meditating and sitting and listening to music without feeling restless I realized that the dizzyness persisted.

How do you guys judge when a walk is starting to be too demanding? Do you turn back as soon as you feel any hint of fatigue in your legs? I've had trouble with distinguishing actual fatigue from anxiety-induced fatigue when taking walks, so I'd be glad for some tips.

Slowly returning to the life I had before.
smutsik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote