View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 06:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFoot721 View Post
Marleen, since CRPS affects my right leg and foot, mostly my ankle and foot, I have been unable to drive since the CRPS started giving me real problems in January of 2015 following an ankle surgery. I am lucky to have such a wonderful Mom who drives me to all of my appointments now. I usually sit in the back seat with my leg elevated which was the only way that I managed to get some relief. The ride home was difficult but I wanted to get back to the comforts of home instead of staying in a hotel.
I know what you mean. My parents are both in their 70s and are my main caregivers, have been for years now, for a few decades at least. I will have CRPS come 21st September 22 years.

Yes, that is an issue with a trial, things can move. They can even move when it's permanently in place - I know people where leads have started to migrate, it's truly hit or miss. I don't mean to scare you, at all, but it is a reality.

No, moving too fast is definitely not the way to go. You don't want things to shift out of place. Keep an eye on the swelling, because if it gets infected, you need to have this removed IMMEDIATELY. Keep an eye on if you run a fever!

Best of luck!!!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-14-2017), PurpleFoot721 (08-14-2017), RSD ME (08-14-2017)