View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 03:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all for your support.

Mari ...the sleep paralysis freaked me out the first time it happened but after I found out what it was I was relieved, I try to shout out so it sort of wakes me up fully, then slowly the oxygen returns to my limbs and I can eventually move.

Up until Saturday I wasn't sure I was claustrophobic, I think because the tube was so close to my face and as you mentioned I was being told not to move, this made me itch all over and little electric shocks everywhere. I just had to get out sort of knowing I could not do what they required.

As for relaxation I deal with EFT and Mindfulness every day in my job and NLP. That is why I feel even more bothered by this experience that I could not practice what I preach.

Maybe I need to tell medical people I literal cannot lie flat, I twitch constantly or itch and cannot sit still for five mins without movement, that's what I think caused me to panic

I think diazepam can be prescribed if I go again by my GP and you take it before the procedure.

OhKay if MS is found at least I'd understand what's going on with my body but I too hope it's not. But in truth I have not been worrying about a diagnosis I just want treatment for my current multiple symptoms that could be just a flare up of my ankylosising spondilitis...... my consultant wants to see why my muscles and tendons are reacting the way they are along with knees hips feet elbows wrists and chronic headaches......

In all you may be right life is a little bit unsteady at the moment it's all about uncertainty but also about possible endings and closures none of them by choice ....so it's a bit like no control

I just asked you all because I was concerned this incident seemed to have sent me a little hypo, when in truth I have possibly been in that semi state for a few weeks and haven't accepted it

Bizi as ever thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot

Thanks to you all

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-15-2017), Dmom3005 (08-15-2017), Mari (08-15-2017), mymorgy (08-15-2017), OhKay (08-16-2017)