View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 04:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I don't expect miracles and I haven't had much luck with anything else...so it's worth a shot. That's the thing with CRPS...there's not treatment that works 100% with any of us. All we can do it try the stuff we feel comfortable with and hope for the best. For me...if the treatment doesn't make me worse (outside of maybe some flare ups from the IVs and sucH) then it's worth trying. Like...neurontin works well for you...and I got ZERO relief from that and a small amount of relief from Lyrica. This condition sure does a number on us and it really stinks that part of the reason it's not well understood is because we all react so differently to things. What works for one doesn't work for all...and it's discouraging. All that to say...there's no bubble to burst and I appreciate that you always share your experiences honestly. I learned pretty early on not to get my hopes up looking for a miracle cure all...but to still keep my hopes alive that maybe the NEXT thing will bring me some relief.
Very true!

I hope it all works out for you!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (08-16-2017)