Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 08:04 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm so sorry about your fall! I fell and knocked my front teeth out on a toilet seat, so I know how much that hurts... I'm glad that the arnica worked for you, and for Morgy.

I'm weary about homeopathic medicine:
Homeopathy | NCCIH

In the past, I seriously considered experimenting with Chinese medicine for my MS, but I was on sooooo many meds back then (and still am), I decided it was too risky. The side effects and interactions of many herbs are unknown.

We were so worried about having to pay a lot for damages to the old apartment, but I got an email from the office at the old place saying they were going to return $57/$99 of our security deposit!!!
However, we haven't received a statement or check in the mail yet, and they have 30 days from the end of the lease to settle matters relating to the security deposit/damages, so we'll see what happens.

The cats aren't puking all the time anymore, Dottie isn't sneezing constantly, and I'm not blowing my nose every 5 minutes... I think the old apartment was toxic. More reasons to be happy with the move.

I have to drop my car off to get the brakes fixed. I'm not thrilled about spending the money, the hassle of dropping the car off and picking it up, or being without it, but the work has to get done... it should have been done a long time ago. We were just waiting until we put a little more money in the bank. Moving is expensive.

I've been very anxious and irritable. I'm sure the pain in my neck isn't helping. I should have already dropped my car off, but I'm still sitting on my *** procrastinating because I don't want to get in the shower or leave the apartment...

Last night my husband told me his boss is going in for the same surgery I had done on my neck in 2009, and it got me freaked me out about the possibility of another surgery for me somewhere down the line, and I don't even want to think about that.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-16-2017), Dmom3005 (08-16-2017), ger715 (08-20-2017), Mari (08-17-2017), mymorgy (08-16-2017)