Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 07:24 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I didn't need Corey to help me make any decisions about the car. To be honest, I rarely do. I make most decisions like that. We needed front brakes and rotors. I had them do an oil change, and we got new cases for our key FOBs because they were worn out and not working. It wasn't cheap, but I spent a lot less money than I would have had I taken the car to the dealership as I originally planned. I'm glad to have my car back, and I'm glad the work is done.

After about 6 hours of being plugged in, a low battery icon appeared on my phone (it was around 80% when it shut off on me) and it began charging. It took another 2 hours to get up to 100% battery life, but since then it's been fine. When I went to the Genius Bar last time they said it wasn't a battery issue, it was a software issue, which I don't think is covered by the insurance. Right now it seems fine. I guess I will just wait to see what happens. I don't feel like dealing with it. Going to the Apple Store or the AT&T store are not high of the list of things I'd like to do today.

I was extremely irritable yesterday afternoon. It was a crap day, but still... wow.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-17-2017), Dmom3005 (08-17-2017), ger715 (08-20-2017), Mari (08-17-2017), mymorgy (08-17-2017)