View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 06:40 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi mark. Well here I am day 47 on my Celexa. Just bumped to 15mg today for a 10 day trial then up to 20mg where I hope to get the relief from the residual anxiety I am left with.
All that crazy buzzing and electrical waves have gone. I'm left with what I would call a general anxious state of being, feeling off, sometimes disconnected, sometimes surreal, having globus (lump in throat) , hyper salivation and having an overwhelming heavy sigh/anxious feeling response to things I think about. <~~~~ I can't explain that last bit. I am sleeping well. My mood and spirit seem well improved with the Celexa. I'm seldom sobbing and now only cry when I'm fed up with the anxiety and let it get me down. I'm almost 5 months since my injury. I can't believe it's been that long . I'm still hearing the juke box but it's diff songs all the time. :-)
So anyway.... I just had all my hormonal labs drawn and am eager to see what we are working with. I did all the ones you recommended. I'll keep you posted!
Oh and to boot I just injured my foot and bought myself 2 weeks off work! I'm on crutches!! 3 serious injuries in a year. lord have mercy. Hehe
Hope this finds you well
Rahruwin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote