Thread: Weird symptom -
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:57 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

My cousin has epileptic seizures and she said that's what it sounded like too. I've been shuttled from doc to doc since the late 80's. Dx fibro. I was referrred to an ENT when I started falling down and not knowing why, constant nausea, visual disturbances that I described as flippity eye, vomiting. The ENT thought Menieres or BPPV but the tests were normal. He said I needed to see a neuro who specialized in migraine. The "flippity eye" was as if someone jerked the world out from under me which is a whole different visual than vertigo or double vision which I also experience.

When I began to have the jerking he made a note but didn't see a connection to my issues. I am a walking muscle spasm. I take clonazepam, verapamil and flexeril among other meds. Dx from him was migraine variant.

The flippity eye has since turned into double vision and right eye droop. The jerking is happening more often as well as shaking and trembling with cold sweat when I get overheated or do too much.

I've had drs suggest RA, MS, Lupus, MG. It comes back to MS often. The last MRI of my brain was 2013. I'm due to see him next month so I'll just have to push a bit more for answers.
SLee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote