View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 11:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca71 View Post
I'd start with the urologist, but also see if you can check back in with your pain doctor. Perhaps this is a spread of the CRPS into the bladder (which is frequently affected in long term patients) and perhaps the uro along with the pain doc can help figure out some help. Do you use lidocaine during the cath change? (Hubby has SP due to MS) I know it can be common to get some bladder spasm during the change, do you take any anti-spasmodics for the bladder already?
Yes i contacted the urologist and i got the advice to put a clamp on the catheter so there would be some fluids in the bladder and then it doesnt hit the bottom of the bladder that harshly. I usually get cramps from that so not sure if that will help. I just read the rsd puzzles of de. Hooshmand and am thibkobg about going on that diet. I have not been drinking enough water either so i hope a radical change in diet will do the trick.
I do believe that there is rsd in my bladder so im not sure if something can be done about it.....

Love,
Mieke

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk