View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 11:32 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDH View Post
Hello Veritas
Welcome to our Thread. I am sure what I'm going to say would be ask by most of our members.
We need background info about your problems.
Do you have a regular doctor, if so what type?
Have you had any diagnosis of your problems?

We all would need that to offer much insight to what you feel.
You have some symptoms which sound like MG, but others which are not usually associated with MG.
Please write back and give us more to work with, and I'm sure you will find some helpful answers.
Thanks FREDH
Hi Fred,

Thank you for replying. My history is above although it's not all-inclusive. I've had brain and spine MRIs, neuro exam, regular EMG (normal), Sjögren's syndrome early profile, blood work, etc etc and nothing was found. My main doc was the neurologist. Finally fibro was mentioned by another doc (which they do when they can't figure it out - and it doesn't fit).

I've also had weak hands or wrists for possibly 20 years...at least where I can hardly open a bag of chips, and sometimes buttons or things like that are difficult.

Yesterday I did some housework - distinct and vacuuming, and this week was stressful with work and hands to the keyboard all day almost constantly, and today my arms and hands feel exhausted, and the lower part of my legs/ankles feel tired. This is something that comes and goes, and I haven't had since last fall. One day this week I had to lie down as my back muscles got so weak from sitting on the floor. I passed out asleep.

I crashed after work and napped, I have other things I wanted to get done tonight but I feel physically wasted.

I just wonder if it's worth looking into MG.

Many thanks.
Veritas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (08-19-2017)