Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 08:54 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I did go with the red polish again: OPI's "I'm not really a waitress." I love it. Not my first time. They do a clear gel base coat, so the polish never stains no matter what shade you choose. My toenails are still pink, but who cares? I don't need a pedicure every two weeks. The girls were REALLY busy yesterday, so I was there FOREVER. For some reason being there tires me out.

We get great water pressure here, and plenty of hot water. I get a hot shower every day now, so I feel like a freaking princess!!! We have two different massage settings on our shower head. They feel pretty good while they're massaging my neck, but there's no lasting effect.

I'm getting brief respites now where my neck feels "better" until it doesn't again. But it is an improvement, and I'll take what I can get. Aside from the unavoidable laundry, I'm trying to be very careful. I haven't touched the mess in the spare bedroom, and that's been hard for me.

I have to go grocery shopping today... YUCK.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-19-2017), Dmom3005 (08-19-2017), ger715 (08-20-2017), Mari (08-20-2017), mymorgy (08-19-2017)