View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 06:18 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
SLee, I know, the lab ranges almost seem arbitrary! Antibody results fluctuate through the years. A good neuro will redo the results in a few months or redo them now and send them off to Mayo (who invented the test). Every lab is different. They have different ways they run the test, therefore different ranges.

Have you seen a neurologist? Do they believe you have MG? Anything else you'd like to share? If so, maybe do a new post so that other members can see it and help you!

Annie
Thanks AnnieB3! I am under the care of a neuro. I saw my GP about the eye droop and he said it was a symptom of hypothyroidism for which I take synthroid. Sent me to my ophthalmologist who I see for chronic dry eye. Before I got to see her my right eye began to cross toward the center randomly. So eye doc says nope, this looks like MG. Go see your neuro. I had mentioned it to my neuro in December and he didn't seem concerned but with the call from her he ordered bloodwork. I got the results through the patient portal but he can't see me til late September. So...just trying to educate myself a bit so I can ask the correct questions.

I have so much going on from so many things I don't know where to post. I have an intro post, I jumped onto this MG thread and another in general regarding a movement disorder.
SLee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (08-30-2017)