View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 09:55 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello there everyone!

Love to write you all a long msg in reply to the kind, caring, supportive ones you have sent me here above over what seems to have been a LONG TIME since I started this thread!
Im thinking of starting a new thread just to update those who Ive communicated with in the past and TRY TRY TRY to begin using this site again.

What I will do is start another thread and link it to this one so it brings those kind folks into it. Plus bring you up to speed on what Im up to now ya know?
So STAND BY......................

Ps. BTW- Not sure if I mentioned this within the thread here before. But any of you members who are THINKING of, in midst of, or had done, anything involving the SCS Trials or Permanent installations, I found an OUTSTANDING group of people on Facebook who were extremely helpful to me and provide so much useful information its awesome! I highly encourage you to request them to accept your "Friend Request" to join!!!

PS (Again) - For those kind members here who supported me during the SCS Trial etc, I started a new thread with my current plight which I'd like to link you folks to if interested. Here's the link:

Detox, PTSD, Suicidal Ideations & More From Gunny Fitz!

Last edited by Gunny Fitz; 08-20-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Gunny Fitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote